Why Advertise with Coffee News?
Coffee News is successful in part because it is good for everybody and everything it touches. It provides a few minutes of light reading while an order is taken and a meal is prepared. Since most patrons can read Coffee News in about eight minutes, they have plenty of time to read all the ads as well. If they are waiting in a doctor’s office or car dealership service waiting room, they can take their mind off of the wait with some humor.
Surveys have shown that Coffee News can be read on average five to seven times in local restaurants: readers are encouraged, since it’s FREE, to either take it with them or return it to the stand for others to enjoy. Every week a new issue is delivered to the rack and the old copies are recycled.
Did you know that on average, we see well over 3,000 commercial messages daily? Advertising is everywhere. Businesses must be savvier than ever in how they present themselves and spend their ad dollars. Most small and medium-sized businesses are very poorly served by print, radio and TV advertising because of the simple fact that, in order to reach potential customers, they have to buy at least four or more times the local circulation they need. Even direct mail, which does allow them to choose their own circulation, can be very expensive.
Enter Coffee News! Your neighborhood business needs neighborhood coverage, and there are few, if any, advertising media that allow you to target your advertising dollars so precisely, at such an affordable price. Coffee News® reaches the highest and most potent concentration of potential customers of ANY medium – for a fraction of the cost!
Benefits of Coffee News Advertising
● Ads are less expensive than other print media, so a small business person can afford to advertise regularly.
● Ads can be changed weekly via e-mail or phone. People having small businesses often are the owner in the store and have limited time to be concerned with advertising. We can make it easy for them!
● Ads are working three meals per day – seven days per week. Consistency and frequency brings results!
● Recognition through repetition enables readers to see your ad over and over…needed to establish buyer patterns – at a low cost!
● Coffee News attracts loyal customers rather than aiming at bargain hunters.
● Coffee News has a proven track record. Further, some advertisers remain on the waiting list for several years once they discover the kind of results Coffee News actually gets.
● Equal Opportunity Advertising – the ads rotate every week so each advertiser has the choicest spot. Small ads often are obscured in other print media because the big buck advertisers often get better placement. All ads are 3” x 2” so no advertiser can overpower another by buying a larger ad. And last, there is a simple rate structure for all customers – no bargaining, everyone pays the same rate for the same agreement term.
● It takes the average reader eight to ten minutes to read Coffee News as compared to thirty minutes to read a lengthy daily paper. This means Coffee News receives six to twelve times the scrutiny.
With Coffee News, you are on the front or the back, but NEVER in the middle!